Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1/2 Marathon Mom!

My friend Shelli and I had been training to run a 1/2 marathon, which is 13.1 miles, and we did it! The race was March 3rd...which means this blog post is really late! My time was 2 hours and 9 minutes. Some of it was uphill so it was challenging but it was also very fun. I also ran a 17K race on March 17 for St Patty's Day. My pace was the same as the 1/2 but it was much harder since I hadn't really run much since the  1/2. So, I guess I can officially call myself a runner. Never thought I would say that.
Our next run is in Vancouver in August and I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mommy and Shelly! Vancouver? Wow, is the family going too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll like Vancouver! Good job on the runs!

    ReplyDelete