Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kian is 8 months old...and now 9 months old!

Kian turned 8 months old last month and it's been so long since Iv'e blogged, he's already 9 months old! The time is truly flying by. Kian started crawling at 8 months and hasn't slowed down a bit. He is all over the place.
He finally decided he would drink out something other than my boob so he drinks water and occasionally almond milk from a sippy cup. This has made my life much easier. I can leave him for longer periods of time since he can get milk from someone other than myself. I feel like a new woman.
So...now he is 9 months. Here are the stats from his check up:
23.3 lbs-80%, 30.5 in-97%
Here is what Nais was at 9 months:
21.8 lbs-70%, 28.5 in-55%

I guess Kian is going to be taller than Naison. Kian got 1 tooth about 2 weeks ago and just got a second one a few days ago. He didn't seem to have any issues with teething...maybe a tiny bit whiny but not bad...and that could have been from the strep throat that he got. Oh, did I mention 3 days after his well check we were back at the doctor and poor baby Kian had strep throat. He was on 10 days of antibiotics and is totally back to normal now. Kian is now crawling super fast and pulling up on things and taking some steps while holding on to things. He does not like to sit still for long so it has been hard to get pictures when I want a posed one. He is refusing to eat baby food so he eats whatever we eat. This boy loves to be like his big brother. He follows him and his friends around all the time.
Naison is a very sweet boy these days...he loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone. He has his whiny days too. He does not like to be told no and has been known to not share his toys well. Sometimes he is a little mean to his brother too. He loves to play in the pool and eat popsicles outside lounging on his chair. Naison's favorite thing to do is jump. He jumps off of things, onto things, and even jumps when he walks.
I love, love, love my boys. I don't know what I would do without them. I can't wait to see how they grow up. Kisses to all!













No comments:

Post a Comment