Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

New House

We bought a new house in the same community we lived in before and we moved in on March 23rd! I am so excited. I love this house and the floor plan. A big thanks goes out to Shelley, my stepmom, for helping us move (which she volunteered for) and my mama for watching BOTH of my kids all day long! Moving went pretty well despite the movers being 4 hours late. We moved all the toys and stuff that couldn't really be packed in a box and the movers moved all the big stuff and boxes. We are pretty much settled in now and just need to buy a few more things to fill up all the space.


So far we have 2 areas that have turned into playrooms and toys in each of the boys rooms. I feel like toys are taking over my house. Hopefully it won't be much longer until we can keep toys in the right places. We also have a basement and pool in this house. Vaf is in the process of turing the basement into a game room (man cave). Not exactly what I had in mind but he deserves it if he wants it. We have been swimming already too. The weather is perfect for the pool right now.


So, we have been in our new home for about a month and I love it so much. I was sad to leave our old house at first because that is where we brought our babies home, but now I can't wait to make some wonderful family memories here! Love to all!!!







1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering how I'll feel when we move from our house (no plans yet) but just because it's where we started our family! We both want to move and don't want to be there forever, but it'll be hard. Enough about that! I wanted to comment Congratulations! I bet it's exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete