Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday Party for Sam and DD

A couple of weekends ago we went to a birthday party at the train park for Kennedy and Sam. I love combined parties. The theme was choo choos and shoes. I made the cake and there was a taco cart and a candy bar. The candy bar was of course the biggest hit ever!




Vafa was on call so my mom came to help out with the kids. I managed once again, to not get very many pics. I at least got some of Naison with his girls. Here he is with DD and with KK. The kids enjoyed juice boxes (which he never gets), candy, cupcakes, and playing on the playground. We never made it to the train to take a ride. Nais was too interested in the candy.



Tara's daughter Tessa and Kian totally have a crush on each other. Here they are kissing...totally on their own! Here is a picture of Sam and DD too! I love them! Happy birthday!!! (thanks to tara for these last pics)






No comments:

Post a Comment