Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Update

I will just give an overall update of whats been going on around here lately. I have been running a lot with my friend Shelli because we are training to run a half marathon in March. I have never run much in my life so why I decided to do it now, I have no idea. I am so glad I did though. I find running to be very mind clearing and relaxing. So,the big day is March 3rd. Wish me luck.

The kids were both kind of sick in the middle of January. Kian had RSV but not too bad. We just had to do steam showers and have a humidifier in his room. He would also throw up every morning form all the mucus he swallowed in the night. He would cough so hard and make himself gag and the vomit....poor little guy. He also started waking up in the middle of the night which I thought we were over already. Guess when he is sick it disturbs his sleep. Nais never had that problem. Nais did pick up a little viral thing from Kian but he just had a cough for a few days. I think we had a pretty good winter as far as illness goes. My sweet mother came over a lot to help while they were sick so I could still go and exercise. Thanks mom!

Other than that we are doing great! I love my little family and couldn't be happier. I am busy, but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment