Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Kian's birthday party and Vic and Neda visit AZ

Victor and Neda came to visit AZ and to celebrate Ki's 1st birthday with us. They came out for Naison's 1st birthday party too so it was cool that they could be here with Kian as well. Despite my quantity of pictures, I swear they were here! This is the only picture I can find. Boooo to me.



The party was a bunch of Kian's friends and family. Threre was swimming, playing, pizza, a snow cone truck, and ice cream cupcakes that I made. The party was a big hit. Thanks to Neda for all the help setting up. I couldn't have done it without her.



I love this one of all the kids lined up. Only food would get them to stand that still.

Happy birthday sweet baby Kian! We love you so much!

1 comment: