Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flagstaff trip

At the end of July we headed up to Flagstaff with the Melashenkos to get out of this heat. It was a little rainy which was amazing and the weather was nice and cool. Steph and I even attempted a run...at high elevation and hills. (We are currently training for the 1/2 marathon in San Fran in October.) I will just say it wasn't our best run ever. Once again I have failed at my job of picture taking. I have no pictures with the M clan. Booooo.

The guys headed up to Cardinal spring training during naps on Saturday and we stayed and relaxed at the cabin. The kids did a lot of playing at the amazing park downtown that they have there.

The kids passed out on the drive home. It was great. I think we wore them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment