Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Arkansas!

This is super late but that's how life is going these days...no time to get it together. So we went to Arkansas to see my beautiful niece get married on June 16th. The whole Arnold crew went, so my Dad, otherwise known as GDB (Grandaddy Ben), had all of his living kids and grandkids there! Finally!!!!




We stayed in Camden with my Aunt Betty (Beba) most of the time and played in her big nice yard! The kids had a blast!!! Thanks for letting us take over your house Beba!


Here are a few pics of Katie and Derek...they are such a cute couple. Oh, and my dad took all the pics of course!


Here are some family pics and the bridal party!


Here are some fun pics of the reception and afterwards. They drove away in a horse and carriage...how fun is that?!?! We found Nais under the table sneaking a second piece of cake...naughty boy.



And you can't go to Arkansas without going out for fried fish...that is my favorite thing to eat there. My grandpa, Pop, used to fry us up the best fish I have ever eaten and my nana would make hush puppies and fries. The fish we ate wasn't nearly as good but still reminded me of them. I sure miss them. We had a great time in Arkansas and congrats to Katie and Derek. Love to all!!!!












1 comment:

  1. That pic of Naison under the table is awesome...instead of getting caught in the cookie jar....And, I just love the boot with the dress. :) Sorry!

    ReplyDelete