Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

12 Months

We all know Kian is going to be bigger than Nais and he will soon catch up to him but I just wanted to give a little comparison at 1 year. Here are the stats:

Kian 1 yr:
26.1 lbs 92%
31.75 in 95%

Nais 1 yr:
23.3 lbs 55%
31.25 in 90%

So Kian is bigger than Nais was at a year. I am guessing he will catch up to him in the next 6 months. It's easy for clothes though cause I just take Naison's clothes that he outgrows and put them right in Kian's closet. If I remember correctly Naison was a better communicator than Kian is at 1 year. Kian just kind of groans and points at things when he wants something and Nais would sign or say easy words at this point. Kian says some things but you can't really understand him. They sure know how to wrestle and fight though. Kian has picked that up pretty quick. I am pretty much a referee these days. They are so much fun most of the time. They have their bad moments but for the most part we can't complain. We are luck to have them in our lives.

Here are their pics:
(Nais is on the left and Kian is on the right)


We have been so lucky that both boys are so happy and healthy. They have both had their little snot noses and coughs but thank the lord they are pretty good little healthy guys.

1 comment:

  1. You know they say not to compare, but I can't help myself and when i read your posts, I see my future too...like how they play and wrestle...it's funny how early that begins! Holden already loves it when Fletcher comes after him. Just encouraging the behavior I try to stop!

    ReplyDelete