Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Train Park

We went to the train park last weekend with the Sylvias. Kirsten's pictures are way better than mine but I have a new camera on order...no worries. Great pictures coming right up. I will make my daddy proud.
There was a lot to do at this park....sliding, climbing, train rides, and carousel rides. Here is Naison being lazy and drinking by bending over to the cup. He does this all of the time now.


Here are some pics of the kiddos with the Daddys!


I tried to get a picture of the kids together on the carousel but I didn't get a very good one.



I know all of you non-Arizonans think we are crazy for the winter jackets and hats but it was freezing! Maybe we don't have snow but it was seriously cold!
After the park we went out to lunch and then the ladies and kids went back to my house for naps and play time. The men went to look at new cars...for me! Yay!!!! Hope to have one soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment