Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

15 month check up and some other stuff

We went last week for Naison's 15 month well check and he is doing great. He weighed 26 lbs, 2 oz which is 73% and he was 32 inches tall which is 75%. He is overall very healthy and we have no concerns with him at this time. He is beginning to be picky eater though. He likes to eat crackers, yogurt, and cottage cheese. So, if he will only eat that for a while I guess it's not that bad.

Here he is sitting in a chair in the waiting room. He looks like such a big boy. Of course he never looks at the camera anymore.




We also went to a superbowl party this weekend at my friend Steph's house. Naison and I were just about the only Steelers fans there. Too bad they lost :-(





...and last but not least, we had a baby doctor check up yesterday too! Everything looks great. I heard the baby's heart beat and there are no issues. I scheduled my gender ultrasound for March 1st, so we will just have to wait a little longer to find out. I'm getting excited to know what we are having this time. As long as it's healthy is all we are hoping for.

2 comments: