Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick Boy!

Well, we finally have a sick boy. This is the first time I have had to take him to the doctor for a sick visit ever! He spiked a fever Sunday night and he had one off and on for about 3 days. On the 3rd day his fever got to be 103.7 so I decided to take him in. He also has a pretty bad cough and a runny nose. He is a little congested sounding but his breathing is fine so I am not that worried. His fever comes down easy with tylenol and ibuprofen. I figured it wouldn't be anything that was treatable since only viruses are going around, but I just wanted to know for sure.

Here are his sick boy pics...


So, the doctor is pretty sure he has RSV but he did a culture anyways. We will know the results in the morning. For now we will just keep him hydrated and rested and let nature take it's course. He was bound to get sick sooner or later.


No comments:

Post a Comment