Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to the world baby Naison


So our baby boy, Naison Boyd Ghaemmaghami, was born on November 2, 2009 and weighed 7lbs and 12oz and was 19 inches long. He had a head full of dark brown hair and brown eyes. Oh, the name Naison is Persian which is what my husband is. So, our son has great skin. He gets tan really easy. We also have 2 wonderful dogs, Ricky Jones, a boxer, and Max, a lab/greyhound mix. Ricky is very laid back and Max is super hyper. As it stands I
am completely out numbered by males in this household.
During our first month home we had lots of in town and out of town guests. Vafa's big sister Venous and her husband live her in Phoenix with their 3 kids, so they came to visit. My mom, stepdad, and grandma, dad, stepmom, and little bro, and sister, husband, and 3 kids all live here in town too. So, Naison had lots of family to meet.
Vafa's dad was the first out of town guest. Then his little sister and her husband came, then my grandma and aunt from Arkansas, then Vafa's mom, and finally Vafa's little bro, Victor and his girlfriend Neda came to see baby Naison. It was a busy time here at the Ghaemmaghami household.
Since I'm trying to blog about 6 months of time and accomplishments it might take me a little while but I will do it. Thanks to Robyn and Kirsten for helping and encouraging me to make a blog. Next I will post about trips that we have taken and milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment