Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

This is what I can do...

I will get you caught up quickly on what Naison has accomplished. He started sleeping about 8 hours at night at the end of December. Since then he has only gotten better. He sleeps 10-11 hours now at night with an occasional wake up around 3:30 or 5am but then goes back to sleep. He started holding his head up at the beginning of February. He started to kind of roll over at the beginning of April but has not had much interest in that.


Nais started to sit up at the end of April.

He started to eat cereal at the beginning of March. Now he eats cereal, veggies, and fruit. Of course, he like fruit the best.


Nais went swimming for the first time March 30th! He has been several times since and seems to love it.



That's all for now. I will keep you posted on when he can do other cool things!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool he is sitting up!

    Wanted to let you know that I am starting up some photography when me, you and becca get together can I take some pictures for practice?? I think we might do next week, what is your schedule. FB me!

    ReplyDelete