Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

6 months...going by so fast

I can't believe our baby is 6 months old already!!! We had our 6 month check up last week and Nais is doing great! He was 19.2 lbs and 26.75 inches. He is in the 75% for everything. He did get a couple shots but only cried for a few seconds. He was drooling quite a bit and the doctor said he could see 2 teeth coming in but we haven't seen them yet. So, we are very lucky that he is happy and healthy.

This is Naison sitting at the doctor's office

We also went and got our 6 month pictures taken. There are a lot of bad ones because he got totally freaked out but she managed to get a few good ones.

Here are some of the good pics.....


...and some of the bad.

I think I am officially going to say, "I am caught up on what I was going to blog for Naison's first 6 months". I'm sure there will be lots more to come as he gets older and does more. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the "bad one" top right!!! My fave. He look suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma got teeth early too!

    I actually like the 'bad' ones too

    ReplyDelete