Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Videos...finally

Here are a couple of videos of Naison that we have taken so far. They are taken with our iPhones so the quality is not great...but don't worry I now have a flip and will be able to take much better quality videos for your viewing pleasure.

This is Naison waking up in the morning with a smile! (Taken Feb. 24th)




This one is of Naison laughing...daddy makes him laugh out loud. (Taken April 29th)



I do have more videos but I don't think I should post for various reasons: my voice is crazy, there are inappropriate body parts showing, and mom or dad has inappropriate clothing on. I will make sure to take videos I am able to post in the future. ;-) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the belly laugh in the second video! More videos please..stop taking videos of you naked and post Naison videos!!! just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete