Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

So, I thought I was behind on blogging last time...oh man am I behind now. It's already past Christmas and I haven't even written about Thanksgiving. So, I will make these next few short and sweet. It was Kian's first Thanksgiving...ask me if I have a picture...I am a bad mom...no picture. It is tough trying to take pictures of everything these days. I'm sure my mom has one on her camera so I'll have to get some from her.
We went to my moms on Thanksgiving and had some yummy turkey and sides. My mom has a great backyard and all of the kids love it so they played outside most of the time. I did manage to get like 2 pics of Naison, eating cake pops, of all things. Happy Turkey Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment