Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5 months already

Well, now Kian is almost 6 months, but I'm blogging about 5 months. Wow...still behind. So, there is no official doctor appointment for 5 months but I do have some pictures. I did weigh him around 5 months and he was over 20 lbs. So, he is a big boy and very cuddley.
So, my mom brought to my attention that Kian looks a lot like me when I was 5 months old, so I had to compare.

Here is my big boy!



Here I am at 5 months and Kian at 5 months.




Kian is doing a lot more things these days...he sits up a lot, with support like pillows around him, he laughs a lot, and eats lots of different foods. He still doesn't roll over but likes tummy time more than he used to. Naison is much more aware of Kian. He will take his toys sometimes and get things for me to use on Kian, like burp cloths and diapers. We are working on sharing with Nais...a lot. I love my two babies and they really are growing up super fast. I am going to start taking more time to cherish what I have. Love to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment