Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Parties

We attended a few parties this year. The first one was the Lutes family party at Lenny's house. There was lots of good food, a piñata for the kids, gifts for the kiddos, and of course dessert...I brought cupcakes! It was very nice to see all of the extended side of Bob's family. I didn't get the greatest pictures, once again, but at least I got a few. I need to work on picture taking...maybe that will be my new year's resolution...make my daddy proud!


We also went to a little trauma party, which was for Good Sam getting their Level I trauma designation, but I thought it was a Christmas party so it will go here. I got to see a bunch of my nurse friends that I haven't seen in a while so that was nice. Nais had fun running around with all the other little kiddos. Here is baby K with Shelli Glenn, RN!




Our next stop was a Christmas party at Kumash and Deloris's house. Once again I got to see a bunch of my hospital friends...and I was kid free! Thanks to my sister for baysitting for us so we could have an adult night out.




The day before Christmas Eve my mom had us all over for tamales that she made herself! I was very impressed. The whole family got together...Beba, my dad, Shelley, Court and her family, us and the kiddos, and the grandmas all came. Poor Jakey was sick, he stayed home. Thanks for the yummy food mama, can't wait to have your tamales again next year!



Well, I am almost caught up...just have to Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Beba's visit from Arkansas...but I am waiting on pictures from my dad because I am sure his are better than mine. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment