Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Pictures

My Dad came over this weekend to take some family pictures. My sister and Anthony came along too so we could get a cousin picture. I know I am blessed to have such a wonderful family with amazing kids...but this body needs some work. I realize this more than ever since I have seen myself in pictures. I know I have to give it some time, but I am very impatient.

Here are the best family pictures:




Here is a pic of me, my sis, and little bro....



...and here are some cousin pics!





Thanks Dad (and Shelley-for helping with kiddos) for the wonderful family pictures!!!





1 comment:

  1. You look great! Don't beat yourself up. I wonder what you'd say about me! You barely looked pregnant when you were and now you can't even tell you just had a baby!

    ReplyDelete