Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 Month Update

I took Kian to the doctor for his 1 month well check up this week. Everything is going great with him...he is eating great and gaining weight! I usually don't like to compare my kid with other kids but since they are both my kids I figure I can compare away.
So Naison at 1 month was 10lbs, 3oz and 22in long. Kian at 1 month is 11lbs, 3oz and 22in long. They are about the same except Kian is gaining more weight and he was even a pound smaller at birth. Oh boy...we are going to have a chunker on our hands for sure!
Here are pictures of the boys at 1 month. I don't think they look alike.

Naison:



Kian:



I figured that having a second child would be a lot different than one and boy is that right! Just looking through pictures I figured that one out. I have at least 10 time more pictures of Naison at 1 month than I do of Kian at 1 month. I guess it's cause I'm too busy to remember to get the camera out.
Overall though we are all doing great. The boys and I go to Stroller Strides every morning at 8:30am and then play after with Naison's friends. We come home around noon for Naison's nap time and then after naps we either play with friends or stay home and play with Uncle Jake. (Jake has been over pretty much every weekday this summer...it has been nice! I am so sad he had to go back to school today.) Then daddy comes home and helps with dinner, baths, and bedtime.
I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have. I am one lucky girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment