Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is that a monkey?

So, Naison has found the art of climbing! I know it is normal for boys to climb but he is on everything. The kitchen table, coffee table, chairs, toilets, dog bins in the pantry, and so on. He loves to climb and does it every waking moment. I sure am going to have my hands full when this baby comes. Don't get me wrong...I am blessed to have a healthy child that can climb, I just needed to tell someone what I am going through!



Have to add to this post because this is what I found this morning....


...and he didn't even tip over! I love my little monkey!




2 comments:

  1. I didn't believe it until I saw it. He really DOES climb everywhere!!! I was impressed with how quick he can climb up on the kitchen table. You can't leave him unattended for 10 seconds. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been busy and caught up on some blogging moments! Fletcher climbed onto a shorter couch at my brother's when we were in AZ and he seemed to know just how to climb the stairs too. Now he climbs anything he can. Just a few more inches and arm strength and I think he'll join your monkey. Secure your furniture if you haven't already! I have to too!

    ReplyDelete