Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hawaii Trip Part 2

Our friends Matt and Lorien, their daughter, and parents also came to the conference. Naison and Elle had a lot of fun playing together. She is a little bit older than he is but they got along great. Lorien's parents were so wonderful with the kids...they even watched them a night so we could all go to dinner.

We woke up early one morning so we could go feed the fish on the beach with Elle. Here is a picture of the boys and their kiddos too! Matt and Vafa were resident together.



We went to a luau one night. Oh My Gosh...Naison loved the show so much. It started to rain a little bit and this nice lady that worked there that Naison made friends with let us go under the covered seating so he could still enjoy the show. We also managed to get some pretty good pictures with nice backgrounds.


Here are some random pictures from the trip that I like.





Here is our best family picture.




And here is my favorite picture of the trip! I love that little face!!!!






So, as you can see, we had a fabulous trip! We did manage to get sick, but we didn't let it ruin the trip. Naison was vomiting one day, then I was the next , and then Vafa the day after that. The good thing was it didn't last very long. And on a sad note...my Nana passed away on Friday. It was sort of expected but still very sad. I love you so much Nana. We will miss you. That will be my next entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment