Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Addition On the Way!

Well, we are having another baby! We are so excited and anxious to find out what "it" is. So for now we will call him or her "Baby G" again. I am 12 weeks today. So in another 6 months we will have our newest member of the Ghaemmaghami family!
I went to the doctor at what I thought was 9 weeks into it but I was actually 10 weeks and 2 days into it. It was nice to find out I was actually farther along than we thought. Every bit counts, especially in the end!

Here is the ultrasound picture from 10 weeks and 2 days.


I will keep everyone updated along the way!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and Robyn expecting #2!!! How exciting! I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news!! Congrats to you. Naison is going to make a great big brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to play with Baby G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete