Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Shower time...for Vanessa!

I attended a baby shower for our long time friend Vanessa this weekend. I made the cake, with Shelli's decorating help of course. She's my sidekick! Naison got to stay home with Daddy so mommy could have some girl time.
Vanessa is having a boy and is due February 22nd, which is smack in the middle of me and Court. Her baby will be named Cade! I had a great time at the shower, especially catching up with old friends. My dumb camera ran out of battery, so I only have a couple pictures. It's not my fault, I charged it but it doesn't last long. I better have a new camera by the time my baby is born!


I even won a baby game! You had to draw a pic of a baby on a paper plate while holding it on top of your head, without looking! And Vanessa picked mine as the best, I was shocked!
Thanks to all the girls who hosted the shower and congrats to Vanessa and Zack!

1 comment: