Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Baby Shower!

Yay for babies! I went to circus themed baby shower this last weekend for Cortney Young (Walker). It was so much fun. The shower was very elegant with circus themed food. So, it was so yummy! They had huge turkey hot dogs, kobe beef burgers, funnel cakes, popcorn, peanuts, etc. So, being pregnant, it was perfect for my cravings. I brought the cake...and it was so much fun to make.


I saw lots of friends I haven't seen in a while. Mom and Court were there too, so we had lots of girl time with no kiddos. Thanks to daddy again for watching Nais so mommy could get away for a while.




Here is a picture of Cortney with some of the people that helped out with the shower. She looks so cute pregnant! Congrats to Cortney and Jason and soon to be Baby Ace.






1 comment:

  1. I like the Valentine look of your blog! Your cakes are so cute! What talent!

    ReplyDelete