Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas party time!

We had a Christmas party over at my mom's for our Lutes side of the family last Sunday. Naison had so much fun playing outside with all the boys. And he even got to open his very first Christmas present. I think he is going to have a lot of fun on Christmas day opening up his stuff.



Then we had a pre Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's tonight. My mom made the best tamales ever! We all loved them. Our friend Varqa is in town from TX, so we brought him along. (I still have not gotten a picture of him but I will!) Naison loves looking at the Christmas tree and playing with all the stuff around it. There are lots of different stuffed animals that all play music and dance and Nais loves to dance with them.




Next up...Christmas Eve party at Dad and Shells and Christmas Day adventures!


1 comment: