Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Afternoon

We went to Shelley's (my stepmom) sister's house, after breakfast at my mom's and nap time for Naison, on Christmas Day to celebrate with my other side of the family. Nais got to open more presents and play with more cousins! Yay for kids, doggies, and cool outside toys. My dad was there with his camera, of course, and got some great shots.



Here is Nasion loving the little puppy dog...and the annual Meyer sister shot!



Naison was a little scared of the trampoline but when daddy was jumping with him he was loving it. Then all the "kids" layed on the couch to watch a movie.



This was a very fun and stress free Christmas! Loved seeing all the family!




1 comment:

  1. I think you should buy a trampoline:)

    I may have to set up a time for your dad to take Gemma's pictures in April!!

    ReplyDelete