Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend!

We went to Thanksgiving this year at Marianne's house, which is my step Aunt. We all brought something so it was very nice not to have to cook much. I made mac and cheese. Nais had a lot of fun playing with all the other kids. I didn't get many pictures because my camera has been acting up. Guess I will be needing a new camera for Christmas. The food was amazing as always!



Then on Saturday we went to the Children's museum of Phoenix for a playdate. Court came along and brought Tatum and Anthony...which is a whole different story! Tatum decided to tell Anthony to stick his fist in his mouth while we were driving there, in my car, so he did...and puked all over her, him, and the car. Needless to say...had to pull over!
So, we met a few friends and had a blast at the museum. We will be going back for sure since we bought a year pass, and so did the others. Yay for playdates...Nais slept over 3 hours for his nap that day!








2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture of Naison in his jeans and button down, so handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt in the first pic ;) I have always wanted to go to the Children's Museum but wasn't sure if it would be fun for JD yet. Glad to know Naison had a great time!

    ReplyDelete