Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Naison's Birthday Party



Yes, my little boy is 1! I can hardly believe it. This past weekend we had a birthday party for him and it seriously lasted all weekend. We were beat, but it was soooo worth it! I would like to give a big shout out to Neda, Kathy, my mom, Court, and Veenur for helping out. Thank you so much! And a huge shout out to Farshid for taking pictures since my dad couldn't make it.
The theme was "Dr Seuss" and I had everyone bring books to donate to Phoenix Children's Hospital instead of gifts for Nais. Vafa's brother and girlfriend came into town for the party and the rest of our AZ families were able to attend as well. I can only speak for myself....I had a blast! Thanks to all who attended and brought books to donate.

Here are some party pics:



Of course I had to make my little man's 1st birthday cake...Dr Seuss style:


We also had a pinata, but not the kind you hit, the kind that you pull the strings. I know, kinda lame but maybe next year we will have the one you hit. I just didn't want anyone to get injured.



Thanks to all who came out to celebrate our big boy's 1st birthday!




The next day we had a chili lunch for some out of town guests from Florida. Kathy and her husband Rod just happened to be in town so it was just another excuse to extend the party to all weekend. Thanks to all of our family and friends that made this such a special weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment