Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 year pictures


Here are some 1 year and family pictures my friend Malia took this past week. I went to high school with her. I think they turned out fabulous. If anyone is interested in having pictures by her she has a facebookpage called Malia B Photography. Check it out.

Here are some of my favorites. I didn't put many of the family pics because I want to send one out for the holidays and didn't want to spoil it. So, check your mailbox for our best family photo. Love to all!







2 comments:

  1. You guy's are such a cute family. Naison is just adorable and I think these pictures turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy! BTW, I might steal your first birthday idea for Fletcher's. I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete