Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

San Francisco 1/2 Marathon

My friend Shelli and I went to San Francisco in October for the Nike women's 1/2 marathon. There were 25,000 people there running either the full or half marathon. It was such a great experience. We met a few of our other friends there that were running the full.
We got a little sick after running because I think we were dehydrated but other than that we had an amazing trip. The course was very different form anything we have in AZ, so it was really nice to run. This was the first trip away from my kiddos since they have been born! A huge thanks goes out to my amazing husband who watched the kids the whole time I was gone. I love you Vafa!!!!
Here are a few pics of Shelli and I before the race.


Here is the whole crew that went from our group of friends from AZ.


Here I am with my Tiffany's finisher necklace and one with me and Shelli after the race...we were freezing cold!


Here we are celebrating the night after the race at dinner! We had such a great time and we all finished our race!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete