Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Bieber Fever

Let's face it...I love Justin Bieber...and so does my brother. I took Jake to see him in concert for his 16th birthday! Kirst and Shells bells came along too (like I had to force them :-)) We had so much fun until he started barfing on stage..then it got awkward. All the girls were freaking out and crying....at least they weren't screaming at that point. I guess 18 year olds make bad decisions like drinking milk and eating nachos before going on stage in front of thousands of people. Despite the vomiting, we still had a great time and he put on a pretty darn good show. I still kinda feel bad for him but I'm sure he's over it. Until next time Biebs.


Oh and  a couple of my friends played a prank on my house the night before the concert. LOL!


1 comment: