Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Injury!


Well, this is old news but....I broke my foot! (and I had to stop running) Yes, it has been that long since I blogged. I did it at Stroller Strides at the park while we were running up and down a curb. I had a boot on for 6 weeks and now I am not supposed to run for 2 more weeks. So, I am not going to be able to run the 1/2 marathon in Vancouver in August. I am bummed but I always have the 1/2 in San Fran in October. I guess I will just start training for that next Friday. Here is a pic of my x-ray and my foot in the boot. The fracture is at the 5th metatarsal. Hopefully it heals up just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! And...much props to you for doing all that running and staying in such great shape!

    ReplyDelete