Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kian-10 months

My little big guy is 10 months old. He has accomplished a lot in the last month. He says mama and dada pretty well now and at the right times...when he wants attention of course. He says hi and waves his little hand at people. This is the cutest thing I have seen him do. For the big milestone...he is walking! I can not believe my 10 month old is walking! He started right around the day he turned 10 months. He has gotten pretty good over the last 2 weeks and chooses to walk most of the time rather than crawl. I weighed him yesterday and he weighs 26lbs. I think that is big but we will check him out at his 1yr well check in about a month and a half. He is wearing 24 month clothes and I just moved him to a size 5 diaper. I can't complain...my boys are big and healthy.


Naison is currently undergoing potty training. He is doing ok but it is frustrating for mommy. He has also become quite the swimmer. He can almost swim all the way across the pool (the short way) by himself. He loves to be in the pool and jump and swim to people. Naison is turing out to a very sweet boy. He is very concerned when he sees his friends crying and likes to make people feel better by giving them kisses.
He also has very good manners and says please and thank you all the time. I am so proud of him.

That's what is happening in the G family these days. Love to all!

















No comments:

Post a Comment