Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day-part 2

After naps we headed to my stepmom's sister Toni's house for Christmas dinner. Thanks to the Bartletts for hosting this year. Nais and Kian enjoyed playing outside with uncle Jake, hanging with aunt Beba, and playing with their doggies. They have 3 little dogs that are just the right size for Nais and Kian.



We opened presents right before dinner because the kids were more than ready...they had waited long enough. Then we ate a yummy dinner and cupcakes for dessert. This year was certainly a great Christmas. I am glad Beba got to come out this year for a visit. The boys got spoiled, I baked A LOT (which I love), and we got to spend a lot of time with family! What more could you ask for. I am feeling really blessed to have the life I have. Thanks and love to all.
Oh, I forgot...Naison has become addicted to candy canes...he will do anything for one...and he kept steeling them off of Toni's tree so we had to move them up high.






No comments:

Post a Comment