Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day-part 1

Vafa was on call this year for Christmas so he didn't get to go anywhere with us. Here he is with the 2 trauma nurses he was on call with. They brought in food so at least he was fed well! Thanks Lisa and Sarah!




The boys and I woke up and headed to my mom's to meet Court and her crew for breakfast. I brought my famous cinnamon rolls and biscuits and mom made all the other stuff for our fabulous Christmas breakfast. I guess all of that food wore Kian out...he passed out in Grandmother's lap.



After breakfast we all opened our gifts. We are all so blessed to have food on the table and presents for our kids to open. Nais had a lot of fun this year opening presents. He got some tools, cars, clothes, books, etc. Kian got lots of good stuff to but he will have more fun next year opening presents.


After presents I loaded up the boys and headed home for naps. We needed our rest for round 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment