Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mama Shahnaz Visits!

Vafa's mom, Mama Shahnaz, came to visit last week from TX! She was so excited to see all of her grandkids and meet the newest, baby Kian. We did a lot of playing and eating while she was here. She made us lots of yummy food and taught me how to make some of it too.
Here are all of her AZ grandchildren.



We went to Imagination Avenue one morning for a playdate. All of the cousins went and we met a few of my friends there too. I love this place because it is kind of small and you can't get hurt on anything. The kids had a great time and we are so glad Mama S got to come with us!




While Mama Shahnaz was here I got to have some mommy time. One day I went and got a pedicure and the next day I got a massage. It was so nice to have her here so I could get a little break. Thanks Mama and Venous for watching my babies! We love you and miss you already. Naison still says "Mama Shahnaz" and points to the front door.




We can't wait for your next visit. Come back quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment