Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aunt Beba comes to AZ!

My Aunt Betty, Beba, came to visit and meet the new baby Kian last week. She and her friend Jane drove all the way from Arkansas. This was the first trip without my Nana so it was kind of bittersweet. I'm glad she came out so she could see all of her nieces and nephews and to take her mind off of Nana not being here anymore. We miss Nana a lot but it was so great to see Beba.
We spent lots of family time together, which was nice. Sometimes we are so busy we don't all get together that often, so it was nice to get to hang out a lot. We had family dinner almost every night and my mom brought over lunch one day for us.



Jake's Birthday:

It also happened to be Jake's birthday while Beba was here. Dad and Shell had a party at their house to celebrate. I can't believe my little brother is 15! That means in a year he will be driving...that is scary! I'm glad Beba was here to celebrate...she even got him a cake and I made cupcakes.



After dinner and cake we all went outside because it is starting to get nice out...well when the sun starts to go down. All the kids played some volleyball and Kian passed out on Beba!


Here is Beba with all of her great-nephews!




We love you Beba and miss you already. Hopefully Beba will be back for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment