Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Congrats to the Grads!

This past academic year has been super busy for Vafa since he has been the interim surgical residency director at Banner Good Sam. His job has pretty much doubled and he spends a lot of time at the hospital. This past weekend the chief residents (5th years) graduated from the program. I am so proud of my husband for all of the time, energy, and teaching he has dedicated to these residents to get them through this year.
The graduation was held at the Biltmore Resort and it was a black tie event. So, I am pregnant, which makes for a hard time finding a black tie dress that looks cute. However, one ofmy friends had the perfect dress for me to wear! Thanks Shelley F for hooking me up with a nice, fancy dress to wear!
Here is Vafa with all of the chiefs. Congrats to all of them for completing this monumental stage in their life!



Here I am in my dress and with my man! I love him!



Here are some other pics from the event, which my dad took. He was the hired photographer!






So, while I am glad this year is over....it means another year is starting and a whole lot more work. Hang in there honey...hopefully they find a new director STAT! I know he will do a great job and I am so proud of what he has already done.


1 comment: