Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy week!

Last week was a busy week. We had lots of playdates, I had an OB apt and ultrasound, Vafa and I went to a wedding, and it was Father's day! So, here are the updates!!
First, the wedding...Congrats to Dr. Loftus and his new bride! Court came and babysat so we had a fun night out together.


Next we had some playdates. It's getting hot in AZ, so we headed to the Children's Museum and met Sam, Kaylynn, and Payson (and their parents of course). We also had a water day with my mom's club that I am in.



Then, I had an OB appointment and an ultrasound (I am 35 weeks now). The ultrasound showed that my amniotic fluid is low so I have to get a repeat in 12 day to make sure it isn't any lower. They are not too concerned right now and there isn't really anything I can do to make it come up. So, we just have to see next time. Other than that, everything is going just fine with this pregnancy. We got to see our new baby boy again on the ultrasound and can't wait to get to meet him!
I am also going to be moving Naison into his new room this week. It is almost totally put together, just waiting on a couple of things to be delivered and then we will make the switch. I hope he loves his new room!

Today is Father's Day! We are not big on "days" but we did a little bit to celebrate. We started the morning with some water playing outside and then we went to breakfast with daddy! Next we all took naps and then had dinner at my moms. Overall, it was a fun weekend. We love you Vafa!!!!









1 comment: