Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Disneyland!

My Mom and Bob decided it was time to take Anthony to Disneyland and asked us to come along as well. Vafa couldn't come because of work, but Nais and I went along for the fun. So we set out on a road trip that we made in my new car. It went much better than I expected. Probably because there were so many people to entertain Nais in the back seat. So we had a full ride: Mom, Bob, Court, Anthony, Tatum, Naison, and I, all fit in the Acadia! I love my new car by the way.


There were rides to accommodate all of us while we were there. So, everyone had a lot of fun! Naison loved Toontown, Mom and Bob enjoyed the monorail and train, Anthony, Tatum, and Court could go on everything, and Naison and I enjoyed the Buzz Lightyear ride and the other small ones. The worst part was trying to entertain and keep Naison in the line while we were waiting.


There were lots of snacks to enjoy, the food was pretty good, and not as expensive as I thought it would be. While we waited for the big kids to be done with rides, Naison tried on lots of hats....some he loved and some he did not!




We spent 2 full days at Disneyland and it was just enough time to get everything done that we wanted. We had a fabulous trip! Thanks Mom and Bob!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I don't know that I'd be up for all that while pregnant, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!!!

    Can't wait for our road trip in the Acadia! Maybe we'll go to Knott's Berry Farm while we are there.

    ReplyDelete