Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Arkansas Trip

My sister, Anthony, Naison, my mom, and I went to Arkansas for a visit this past week. My Nana has had lung cancer for a while but we just found out that is has spread to her bones, liver, and spleen. So, we decided it was time for a visit with the kiddos.

Here we are on the airplane ride over.


We did a lot of visiting with Nan and Beba while we were there. I think they really enjoyed the kids being there. Naison and Anthony sure were busy!


Naison even got a ride on Nana's walker and we did a lot of playing outside!




Our trip was great but I do have to report one injury....to Naison's eyebrow. He whacked it on the brick hearth and required a steri-strip to put it back together. Courtney must have some experience in the kid injury department because she immediately went and got a bowl of ice cream and he totally stopped crying and forgot all about the blood and pain. Thanks sissy!


I am so very glad we were able to make it out to see our Nana and Beba. We love you guys and miss you already!


No comments:

Post a Comment