Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

9 Month checkup

Our baby is 9 MONTHS OLD!!! I can't believe it. We went to the doctor for his check up and here are the stats: 21.8lbs-70% and 28.5inches-50%. The doctor said he is doing great! He still is not crawling and has no teeth but he said that is totally fine...crawling is not a milestone. Ok...fine with me. I don't want to chase him around yet anyways!

Here he is sitting on the table at the doctor's office. He loves the paper!

Only one issue...he MIGHT have a peanut allergy. One day a few weeks ago he stuck his finger in some peanut butter toast I had and rubbed it on his face. Then he broke out in hives just on his face. They went away after about an hour but the doctor wanted to draw some blood and run a a test to see if he really has an allergy or not. I really hope he does not have a peanut allergy because peanut butter is my favorite food and I would hate for him not to enjoy it too!

This is him after they stuck him in each arm for labs and didn't get enough blood to run the test. I STILL have to take him back tomorrow to draw more blood. Poor baby Naison!





1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! I can't wait to meet him. Keep us posted on the allergy results

    Just noticed I'm posting under your account :)
    -robyn

    ReplyDelete