Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Father's Day

Ok, so I'm a little behind on the blogging. Here are some pics that my dad took of us to give to Vafa for a Father's day gift. Naison and I made a frame with his footprints on it and put the picture of Naison, the dogs, and me in it. It was so much fun!



This was Vafa's first father's day, so I wanted to do something special. We had a BBQ at our house. Mom, Bob, and Grandmother, Dad, Shell, and Jake, and Court and her family came over. We grilled fillet mignon and chicken of course for me. Dad brought his camera so we got a lot of good family pics. We had a great time hanging out with everyone. Thanks to all the Dad's out there.






1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Vafa!! Amanda, you are so thoughtful

    ReplyDelete